Gregory J. Hauser
Compliance and Permitting Group Program Manager
760-744-9611 ext. 106
M.S. Mechanical Engineering
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Mr. Hauser is the Program Manager of the Compliance and Permitting Group at Tracer. He has successfully completed numerous projects using a comprehensive set of technical capabilities. Mr. Hauser has:
- Directed air quality projects that involved permitting (e.g. Title V, RECLAIM, NSR), emission inventories, regulatory reviews, pollution credits, permit appeals, and variances for industrial facilities.
- Conducted facility compliance audits of various local, state, and federal regulations to determine applicability and compliance status.
- Conducted dispersion modeling studies for pre-construction projects.
- Prepared Health Risk Assessments for industrial facilities to estimate off-site exposures and health risks.
- Developed Monitoring, Recordkeeping and Reporting (MRR) systems for clients such as Lockheed Martin, Sempra Energy, and Safeway to manage environmental compliance data.
- Participated in numerous special studies such as odor impact assessments, feasibility studies, identification of pollutant sources, and characterization of plant emissions.
- Served as HAZOP Quality Control and HAZOP Recorder, performing Hazard Assessments and Off-site Consequence Analyses, and developing documentation according to the specific requirements of Administering Agencies in compliance with the CalARP, RMP, and PSM regulations.
- Implemented permitting services to provide expertise in developing Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and Spill Prevention and Control Countermeasures (SPCC) plans.
Prior to joining Tracer, Mr. Hauser completed his graduate work with a project designing hardware for the NeXT work station. The result was an interface board that adapted analog control systems to digital control from the NeXT terminal. The project required in depth knowledge of C, Unix, assembly language, electronic circuit design, and control theory.